Celebrating 20 Years of Service
On November 5, 1995 and for the past 20 years Cornerstone Funeral Home has been "Dedicated to those that have gone before us and the memories they have left behind". This sentiment will remain true at the heart of our company.
On November 5, 2015, we will be celebrating our 20th anniversary, and on this day we are proud to announce our “20 Days Of Giving”.
Those that choose to rise to the occasion and join us any one of our locations may contact Cornerstone for more details.
- Nov 5 – Remembrance Day Prep
- Nov 6 – Donating socks to Streets Alive for “Foot Friday” & providing a warm meal to patrons.
- Nov 7 – Skate Day at Adams Ice Arena from 1:00 to 3:00 P.M. Everyone is welcome.
- Nov 8 – Serving Brunch at The LSCO
- Nov 9 – Volunteering at Interfaith Food Bank
- Nov 10 – Delivering for Meals On Wheels, LSCO
- Nov 11 – Serving at the Legion
- Nov 12 – Volunteering at the Humane Society
- Nov 13 – Working with Youth Groups
- Nov 14 - Movie Day at the Movie Mill 10:00 A.M.; please stop by Cornerstone to pick up your complimentary movie pass
- Nov 15 – Donating New Toys to Woods Homes
- Nov 16 – Volunteering at The Lethbridge Food Bank
- Nov 17 – Reading With Children
- Nov 18 – Volunteering at Salvation Army
- Nov 19 – Highway Cleanup
- Nov 20 – Volunteering at YWCA
- Nov 21 – Sponsoring the Scouts & Guides Hockey Game
- Nov 22 – Skate Day at Nicholas Sheran Ice Arena From 5:30 to 8:00 P.M.
- Nov 23 – Volunteering With the Lethbridge Soup Kitchen
- Nov 24 – Reading With Children